Keller Mortgage - 2 weeks or 2 months to close a deal

Interest Rate

The whole reason I moved with them is because they told me the process will take 2 weeks... we are getting closer to the 2 months and still not having a closing dates. They seems to have their hands very full like not enough employees or support, I have to call on daily basis for updates and provide docs, they asked for the docs that it was already provided not reviewing anything this is horrible if you are looking for a quick close stay away from them!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Mortgage Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Keller Mortgage - Time comsuming when doing the online mortgage

So very time consuming when doing the online mortgage application. Too many people to talk to from different departments concerning your application.

Then the person who was helping me Scott Casebere told me I would have a lower rate. Then he changed it to 5%. Then I was told first payment was 11/1/18. It wasn't it was 10/1/18.

Then I was told at the very very end I would have to do a online homebuyers class, and pay for it. All over he would say one thing, and person would say a completely different thing. He would talk to me like I was a stupid female, which I am not.

I will never recommend this mortgage company ever. Their application needs to be more streamlined, and easiert to use.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 16.

Keller Mortgage - Horrible

2.0
Interest Rate

Their service is deplorable and deceiving. False advertising at its best.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 03.

Comments

This offer of credit toward closing costs is no different than any other lender can offer with what's called Yield Spread Pricing. The rate is higher in exchange for paying the fees. Check the rate, check the APR, then check around with other lenders to make sure it's the best deal for oneself.

Pretty bad service, I have to contact these people on daily basis, they chance they rates and conditions on a daily basis. I have told we will close in 2 weeks, here I am 2 months after still fighting with the closing.

Asking me for docs I already sent over and over they are worse than the government honestly...

this is not my first mortgage so I can tell this is real bad usually the underwriter is the one on top you not the way around.. so frustrating with them

Keller Mortgage - Former Employee

Interest Rate

Poor management !! No bonus structure.

The HR rep is green and lacks professionalism! Management plays favoritism and do not play fair whatsoever! Very stressful atmosphere and more like a sweatshop and the pay sucks for what they have you do without a bonus . Do not work there !!

I have been in the industry for a long time so trust me! I am putting this out there so nobody wastes their time ! And as far as leave when your family dies. They are very insensitive, the HR rep Kim called a coworker of mine when she was at a funeral and demanded her to come back to work!

What a low thing to do. I quit so I am not a disgruntled employee that got fired lol glad I left when I did.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 24, 2017.

Comments

You are "putting this out there" because you are angry and embarrassed by events that have transpired in your own life.

You don't have to be fired to be a disgruntled employee.

And it's easy to turn anyone into a disinterested or petty worker.

Everything you mentioned was limited exclusively to personality conflicts.

Sympathy Level = Low